Downloading E-Aadhaar online is a hell easy and quick procedure. The official UIDAI provides you with the choice to transfer duplicate copy of Aadhaar Card Online. In case you have not got your Aadhaar Card or you have not received on your communicating address, however if you have got the SMS confirmation on your mobile confirmation on your mobile that, “Aadhaar Card is Processed Successfully”, then you can easily transfer your Aadhaar Card Online.
The downloaded duplicate Aadhaar Card has identical validity as original Aadhaar card and conjointly it’s acceptable as an identity proof and address proof where original Aadhaar Card is appropriate. You need the AADHAR variety or credentials highlighted over the Aadhaar card acknowledgment slip received at the time of incoming to transfer duplicate Aadhaar Card on-line and just in case you have got lost the slip, click Aadhaar Card incoming Slip Lost.
Procedure to download the duplicate Aadhaar Card Online
The duplicate Aadhaar Card that you have download has identically validity as Original Aadhaar Card. And it is accepted as an identity proof and address proof same as the original one. Now the steps to transfer your duplicate Aadhaar card copy online follow the steps below:
- Visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in .
- Now fill the details that are asked liked date, time, etc.
- Once filled click on ‘Get just the once password’ and soon you will receive and OTP on the mobile number associated with your ID.
- Now enter the OTP and click on ‘Validate and Transfer’.
- Now you will find a brand new page opened with an option to download your Aadhaar Card.
- Just download it and you will get an PDF copy of your Aadhaar Card downloaded.
- Now you will be able to easily print that out and use it as original identify and address proof in place of your original Aadhaar card.
This was all. Hope you enjoyed reading this article. Thank You!