Aadhar Card is very useful as you can use it anywhere in India. It now acts as an ID Proof and is a great replacement for Voter Card and Driving license. The arrival of Aadhar Card has also increased the carrying capacity of our pocket by decreasing the number of cards to 1 single card for all kind of Identity Proof. And now you can check your Aadhar Card Status only by your name on the Aadhar Card.
If you have not created your Aadhar Card yet then do visit any nearest branch and get your Aadhar Card done at no cost. Now once your A-adhaar card details are being verified then you can check your Aadhar Card details through various ways.
E-Aadhar Card: Introduction
E-Aadhar Card is a valid proof for people both above and below 18 years of age. Earlier there was so such kind of valid proof but after the now that problem is no more. Nowadays we need verification in every step. But being uder aged(under 18) its not possible to give proof earlier but with the launch of Aadhar Card it became hell easy.
But if you have still not made your Aadhar Card then make it fast. Or if you have made your Aadhar card but didn’t get it yet then download e-Aadhar Card Onine. You can even check your E-Aadhar Card Status Via SMS from below listed steps. So, lets check it out.
Check More: How to get Aadhar Card Duplicate Online ?
Check E-Aadhar Card Status
- Visit uidai.gov.in
- Enter Your Aadhar ID and Date of Birth and time
- Now solve the capcha and click on – “Check Status”
E-Aadhar Card: Check through SMS
- Send SMS – “STATE UID<14 digit enrollment number>” to 51969
- Do remember to send the SMS from the mobile number which is added with your Aadhar Card.
- If your map is generated then you will receive Aadhar Card Number, or you will not get.
There are many ways to check your Aadhar Card Status and map it through the official E-Aadhar Website. Do remember that you need your Aadhar Card receipt to check your Aadhar Card Status Online. So to check that simple enter the 14 digit registration code after visiting official E-Aadhar Website and press enter and that’s all.
E-Aadhar: Download Online and Print It
To get your E-Aadhar Card Downloaded and Printed just follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all head over to E-Aadhar Official Website.
- Now enter your Aadhar number, full name and PIN of your residental address. And also don’t forget to check & solve the capcha in case if it appears.
- Now hit the enter button and you will receive an OTP Code on your Mobile Number allocated with your Aadhar Card.
- Now enter the the OTP and click Submit.
- And that’s it. Now you can easily download your E-Aadhar and Print it.
E-Aadhar Card Download: Conclusion
So, by now you got to know how to check your Aadhar Card Status and download & Print it Online. If you are facing any problem to Download your E-Aadhar Card Online then switch to 3G/4G connection or simple visit a Cybercafe and download it.
Hope am clear enough. But still if you are facing any problem with the above mentioned steps then do comment below. We will try our best to reach to you and solve it.