There are many chances that you may get the data in your aadhar Card printed wrong. This may be because of various reasons. Like ., printing mistake or data collection mistake or manipulating of data. Then how to make it all correct? Don’t worry! It can be done in two ways:
1. Aadhar Card: Correction by post
You can correct your aadhar Card data by sending the right data through post. To do so follow the steps below:
Be sure you get the right data of the following:
- Date of Birth
- Mobile Number
After you have this data all correct the visit the nearest enrollment center. Or if you can’t find any then follow the link and click here.
Now be ready with your Proof.
For getting your aadhar Card corrected, you will have to fill a form with correct info and with all document attached.
2. Aadhar Card: Correction Online
If you want to correct you aadhar Card but by sitting at home then also there is a way. Really ? Yea, you heard it right! You can correct your aadhar Card details online easily by just following few steps carefully. So, without rolling out much lets get into it and look at the step-by-step guide to correct your aadhar Card Details Online:
- You must have your 12 Digit aadhar Card number with you and the mobile number that is allocated along with other aadhar Card details. In case if you don’t have your mobile number with you then you need to correct your aadhar Card Details only by post.
- Once you are okay with the above steps then visit then click here. After visiting the website, click on update.
- Then click on “Update aadhar Data”. A page will open, which will ask you your aadhar Card Number.
- Now enter your 12 digit aadhar Card details which has been asked and solve the capcha if asked to.
- Then click on send OTP.
- Now enter the OTP code you received in your mobile number allocated with your aadhar Card and correct the fields you want to get corrected.
- Now After you are done with this, check/un check the field you want to get corrected and click on “Submit”.
- After clicking on submit you will find a pop up page, enter the details you wanna get corrected and click on “Update Data Request”.
- Now you will be taken to a page to reconfirm that the data that you have entered in correct. So, after rechecking click on, “Modify Button”.
- After clicking on modify, you have to upload any kind of proof that add values and should match with the data corrected by you.
- Now, afterr that you need to select any aadhar Card Agency from where you can select any aadhar Card Agency by checking their rating of work done.
- On successful submission request you will receive 12 digit URN Number, by which you can track your aadhar Card updation status/aadhar card correction. To Track it click here.
So, we have ended with this article.We hope you got the perfect solution to your queries. But still if you have any doubt or feedback then comment below. We will try our best to response to your comments. Thank You.