One of the most important card that you need to have nowadays is Adhar Card. Here we will be showing you how can you track you Aadhar Card Enrollment status and check it. You can also check you Adhar Card Status from eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.gov.in.
Requirements for view Aadhar Card Status
For checking your Aadhar Card status you should have correct enrollment Number and Date/Time of your Aadhar Card. And you can get your Aadhar Enrollment Number from the slip which you were given at the time of Enrollment of Aadhar Card. Once you have this required data, now can can check your Aadhar Card Status using by internet or by by SMS ny using mobile device.
Check our Other Posts:
Way to Check Adhar Card Status using SMS
Whether you have a smartphone with Internet connection or not, still you can check your Adhar Card Enrollment Status through SMS. All you have to do is too simply send a SMS to UIDAI and that’s all! Once they receive your SMS you will get to know know your Adhar Card Enrollment Status in few second through SMS.
So, how can you check you Adhar Card Enrollment Status through SMS?
All you need to do is to send a simple two words text SMS. And the SMS charge will be normal. Now lemme show you how and what you need to send !
Type: UID STATUS<14 digit enrollment Number>
NOTE: All letter must be in Capital
Now send the SMS to 51969.
Once you are done with this your will receive a SMS in few sec or max few min.
The Message you will get will be like this:
Congratulations, Your adhaar has been generated by UIDAI and will be delivered soon.
Or sometime you may also get something like this:
“Your aadhar is in Process”, You should wait for sometime. Usually the Aadhar get generated within 90 days of Enrollment.
Check Aadhar Card Status using UIDAI Official Site
- First of all, head over to the official website of UIDAI from here.
- Now put your Enrollment ID in the EID Box and the date/time of your Enrollment in the next box.
- Solve the captcha if asked any
- Now, Click on check Status and thats all.
You will now get to see your Aadhaar Card Enrollment status in moment of time.
Check Aadhaar Card Status using Mobile Device
Its a simple and one of the most easiest process to check your Aadhaar Enrollment. All you need to do is to Dial 1800-300-1947 and you will get your Aadhaar Card Enrollment Status without other work. And the best part is you can check it anytime you like after all its a Toll Free Number.
Ways to Download your Aadhar Card
Its always better to have a copy of the important document you need rather than surfing or dail up munbers to know it. Right? Yea! For this we bring to you a detailed step-by-step guide on how you can print your e-aadhar card before it arrives to your home or office.
So, in order to download your UIDAI Card you to carefully follow the below listed steps in the proper order:
- Head over to UIDAI website.
- Now you will see a page in front of you which will display several options like Enrollment Number/Aadhaar Card Number, Full Name, Pin Code, etc.
- Among the 2 option present on the top of the page choose “I have aadhaar”.
- Now carefully fill all the detail that are asked and solve the captcha.
- After this click on the option which says “Get one time password”.
- Now you will get a OTP on the mobile number associated with your aadhaar card.
- Once you get that code input it and select “Validate and download”
- Congrats, now you have successfully downloaded your UIDAI Card. Now you can print it according to your wish.
Well after downloading if you find some error, no worries. Stick with this article and you will get to know the way to solve this problem.
Proper Way to Change your Aadhaar Card Address
Are you getting any kind of error with the address printed in your aadhaar card? No worries! Follow the step properly that are listed below to get solution for this problem:
- Go to ssup.uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update.
- Now enter your the details that are asked and solve and captcha.
- Now click on get OTP button.
- Once your received the OTP , enter it and proceed to next step.
- Now slelect, “address change” option.
- Do remember in this page we are just taking about address but if you want you can also select other option too if you want.
- Now uplaod any Proof of Residence Document as asked.
- Now at last you will be given URN number. Keep this number to track down your progress.
So, now we have ended with this article. We published a complete easy and quick guide on many topics that will help you to resolve any queried. Still if you have any quires do comment below and let us know how can we help you.